- Mary Beth Huneke, Online Education Advisor, SoftChalk
The new version is SoftChalk Cloud with an easy to use navigation. Overall mission, an easy-to-use software to create interactive content that can be embedded in an LMS quickly. Here is a brief explainer video.
Key Features of SoftChalk Cloud
- Easy to use
- Accessible content
- Integrates easily with major LMSs
- Collaborate on content and share lessons
- Anytime/anywhere access
- Protable – edit content once – put links in multiple places
- Student score tracking via LTI links to add lessons
Why Use SoftChalk Cloud with an LMS
- Intermingle content with interactives
- Design flexibility
- Natural lesson environment
- Address multiple learning styles
- Built-in accessibility
See SoftChalk Cloud in Action
Mary Beth walked us through a sample lesson and how simple it is to create a lesson from scratch.
- How to Share Lessons via SoftChalk Share [21:52]
- TxDLA Demo Lesson [26:32]
- How to Build a SoftChalk Lesson [37:37]
Resources and Links
Note: This summary is live-blogged from the session so you can quickly scan the content. The time stamp for the video is included in parenthesis to help you get to specific quickly
If you need help transitioning to a simple, flexible, and dependable video communication solution, we can help.