TxDLA Keep Connecting: Episode 2
TxDLA Keep Connecting webinars are led by distance learning experts providing a toolbox of immediate needs to our members and the distance learning community during this time.
Note: This summary is live-blogged from the session so you can quickly scan the content. The time stamp for the video is included in parenthesis to help you get to specific quickly.
- Ken Conn, Director of Partnerships & Collaboration, i2i Technologies
- Roxanne Glaser, Director of Marketing & Learning, i2i Technologies
What does it mean to blend or transform a physical event or activity to a virtual environment?
- Discussion begins at 9:00 minutes
- Create equitable learning experiences.
- Develop relationships.
- Be accessible.
- Start with your intention to make decisions.
The Blended Process for Decision-Making
- Discussion begins at 14:40
- A thoughtful combination of goals and resources.
- Set your intention.
- Take an inventory of resources
- Circumstances of environment.
- Make a plan.
- Do and review.
Tips for Helping Others
- Conversation begins at 20:30
- Inventory and use technologies that you already have.
- Use accurate and simple language.
- Start where your users are.
- Be a compassionate helper.
If you need help transitioning to a simple, flexible, and dependable video communication solution, we can help.