Are you looking to take your virtual conference to the next level? Do you want to know the secrets to planning and producing successful virtual events?
Look no further than this video chat featuring special guest, Dr. Kathy Phoenix, SWDE Conference Chair.
The Journey of SWDE 2023
During this conversation, we will take you on a journey through the annual timeline of the Social Work Distance Education (SWDE) Conference, from Save the Date 2023 through Save the Date 2024. Our team will share their insights on the partnership and collaboration that led to the conference’s international success, and offer a blueprint for elevating your own virtual events.
Key Strategies for Virtual Event Success
You will learn the decisions behind key strategies for virtual event success, including:
- Building a strong partnership with deep collaboration
- Developing and executing marketing and promotion strategies for a virtual event
- Evaluating and integrating virtual event technologies
- Creating and managing effective communication, support, and facilitation
- Post conference close-out, evaluation, and transition to next cycle
Don’t Miss Out on This Conversation
Whether you’re a seasoned professional or a novice, this recording is a roadmap to elevate your virtual events. Click the link now to unlock essential knowledge that will reshape your approach and propel your future events to new heights. Don’t miss the chance to transform your virtual conferences. Watch the recording for a strategic edge in planning and producing successful events.