National Distance Learning Week (NDLW) was November 6-10, 2017. This event showcased the best of the best distance learning practitioners. Members of the i2i Technologies team presented two different webinars this week.
Fending Off the Webinar Woes
Janine Lim, Associate Dean, Online Higher Education from Andrews University and Roxanne Glaser, Director, Marketing & Learning, i2i Technologies shared their expertise with over 200 participants! We have all endured poor quality webinars and “know a good one when we participate in it”. Janine and Roxanne give you the blueprint for how to take your webinar to the next level.
- Grab a copy of the handout for some new resources that might help you plan your next webinar.
- View the entire webinar recording provided by Blackboard.
- Follow @outonalim and @superdoodlegirl on Twitter to gather more tips and techniques to improve your teaching and learning practice.
A Brief History of Distance Communication and Collaboration
Ken Conn, Director, Partnerships & Collaboration and Elaine Shuck, Director, Communications and Development presented the evolution of distance learning technologies from the past to the present. The discussion about technology preferences by different generations and how we really can’t multi-task got us all thinking about how we interact with others.
- View PowerPoint presentation.
- View Recording provided by Blackboard.
- Follow @i2itechteam on Twitter for the latest developments in communication and collaboration technologies.
Register now for additional National Distance Learning Week activities!